Skip to content

Questions about NWN:EE - classes, guilds, downloads, etc.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post some questions to get a better perspective on NWN:EE. First, are there still guilds on the internet? I remember them being around when Neverwinter Connections was still around. Also, where can I find mods and other NWN downloads? I had downloaded some mods a while back, but they were corrupt and I had a very hard time removing them from my computer. Is there a suggested place for safe downloads? One more thing - I have been playing character classes that I have been interested in since I first played NWN (figther, rogue, wizard. Just curious, is there any reason to play the other classes? The only reason I could see for playing them is in case I get involved with other players and those oddball classes would be needed for mods. Any thoughts?

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    To answer your first two questions:

1) I'm not quite sure what you mean with guilds but Neverwinter Connections is (again) up and running at https://neverwinterconnections.org/ and on Discord
    2) For all mods and downloads, see Neverwinter Vault
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Going back to my class question - I have never played character classes other than fighter, rogue, and wizard, my question was if I should make characters with those oddball classes just in case someone creates a multiplayer game that needs them. Or would that just be a waste of time?
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    Going back to my class question - I have never played character classes other than fighter, rogue, and wizard, my question was if I should make characters with those oddball classes just in case someone creates a multiplayer game that needs them. Or would that just be a waste of time?

There is an unlimited # of fun class combos to play. Just playing a fighter is boring after a while.
    Even adding a thief to it is.....really fun.

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,283
    Here's a guide to modules on the Vault.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Sounds fantastic! Honestly, I am the type of D&D player that prefers single-classed characters. I have been playing D&D since about 1990, and always preferred characters that way. And I asked about playing character classes that I do not usually play because they might come in handy later on, if I ever need one for someone's campaign. I am mostly a fighter, rogue, or wizard kind of guy. Do you guys think playing the official campaign with those other classes to be a waste of time? I really value your input!