Skip to content

BG2EE, EEKeeper, Romance Variables

Hello, I have been playing the Baldurs Gate series off and on for a a little while..

I recently finished SoD for the first time with my half-orc barbarian, and just started BG2EE. I know that Jaheria normally won't romance half-orcs, but I wanted to try. I recently started using EEKeeper a bit just for some minor changes, so I'm hardly an expert. I did a fair bit of searching, and from what I can pick up I need to change the CHECKJAHERIAMATCH and JAHERIAROMANCE variables, or something. however, I can't find either of those in the Global Variables tab in EEKeeper. I just escaped Irenicus dungeon. Will they show up after time passes, or do I need to add variables. If I need to add them, what should I add?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    There is a mod that removes the romance restricions, why use eekeeper and risk to have problems? I am not at home for few days and i am not good at browsing the net with a cellphone so i can not give you the mod name or a download link.
  • ngsezgamengsezgame Member Posts: 5
    A mod like that would be great if it's easy to install and works well. Anyone out there have any suggestions where I can find it? If I install it mid-playthrough will the romance start up right away?
  • PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 868
    That option is included in G3 tweaks compilation, among lots of others, all in a nice weidu install https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/tweaks/
  • ngsezgamengsezgame Member Posts: 5
    Thanks, I'll chrck it out.