Skip to content

Shadow Lord dead - Minister Lloyd not still satisfied

Okay, so I killed the Shadow Dragon Thaxll'ssillyia at the second level and got 45000 group experience for it.

I go back to Minister Lloyd and talk to him.

He offers two options (something like this):
1) Yeah the wolf people are the reason
2) Yeah the dark lord is the reason
3) Never mind

So naturally I choose option "2" because the Shadow Dragon is behind all the trouble, and I've already killed him too.

But then the discussion options are only along the lines "Did you kill him yet?" and "No, not yet".

...so what to do?

...did I miss something? Should I perform some ritual or something? Or did I kill the Shadow Dragon too fast?

I am at loss now... I reloaded my savegame before killing the dragon, and killed him again. The same thing just happens again.

My group is totally custom made characters, do I need an NPC for this?

I have possession of the dragon scales, in my opinion no item was left at the site of dragon death. Is there something I should pick up?

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    The dragon is actually the optional boss, the real enemy is an area which you move to on the left site of the dragon's den, which might not be too visible but it's there.
  • silverdragonsilverdragon Member Posts: 5
    Oh my god! I usually use TAB key to see any interactive elements, and this area was not highlighted. Thank you so much! Maybe it is not a good idea to play with some evening drinks ;)