Skip to content

Paperdoll avatar

Hello I was wondering if the mod that allows fighter/mages to change their paperdoll when robes are equipped is implemented. I used Gatekeeper before to modify my paperdoll but I can't get that to work. Also I can't seem to enable the CLUA console as their doesn't appear to be a baldur.ini to modify anymore to enable cheats=1. Anyone know how to enable the CLUA console?

Comments

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    The ini was moved to Documents/Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition/baldur.ini
    Add
    'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',

Not sure how Gatekeeper works though.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    edited November 2012
    It's possible to get Shadowkeeper to work, although it's a bit of a process. I'll make sure my process is repeatable, and then get back to you.

EDIT: Okay. Here we go:

1) Open "...Documents\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\"
    2) Copy "baldur.ini", "characters", and "saves"
    3) Open "...Program Files\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data\00766[or whatever number it is]\"
    4) Paste the three copied files and folders into this directory
    5) In this same directory, open "lang\en_us\" (or whatever language you're intending to use)
    6) Copy "dialog.tlk"
    7) Return to the root "\00766\" directory
    8) Paste the copied "dialog.tlk" file into this directory
    9) Open Shadowkeeper, and set the installation directory to the "\00766\" folder. (The program will yell at you because it's not BG2, but that's fine).
    10) Restart Shadowkeeper.

Everything should work just dandy, although the displayed portraits will be enormous because of the new portrait dimensions. Enjoy!
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    hey that seems quite easy with the step by step process! However, I only have the "baldur.ini" file, but the "characters" and "saves" folders aren't there.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Have you exported any characters or saved any games yet?

Those folders will be created when you have characters or saved games to keep track of (auto-saves and quick saves don't count).
    Woot! I got it to work! AWESOME SO HAPPY! I love shadowkeeper. This will help my brother and I enjoy the game immensely =)
    Scratch that... I can't get the altered save games to appear in game... damnit so close =(
    ok I copied the save file and put it into the document folder all fixed LOL wooooot