Skip to content

Comments

• Grizzled_DwarflordGrizzled_Dwarflord Member Posts: 168
    edited June 2019
    That goblin was tough as nails!

I like it. I can see applications for necromancers (pc or npc) who can truly raise armies of the dead (as opposed to just one at a time).
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    Take the custom function and nesting it in a controlling function allow it to do things like this.
    https://youtu.be/dzAZCO6dnOg
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    How did you get that to work? Looks like the initial badger disappeared immediately. Do they obey commands? Are their stat details view-able - inventories?
  • RifkinRifkin Member Posts: 141
    I'm guessing you've edited the summon spells scripts and are using 'henchmen' as the extra/multiple summons?
    Calgacus wrote: »
    How did you get that to work? Looks like the initial badger disappeared immediately. Do they obey commands? Are their stat details view-able - inventories?

I did this by copying the summon and put marker(storing data on the copies). The initial badger disappeared because you can only have 1 original summon out at a time and so when you have different creature types you will lose the original of of each type except the last one. I offset this by the number of copies to counter the lost of the original summon. So the numbers are all correct I wanted 1 badger , 2 demons and 3 bugbears. So the break down is like this.

1. Original badger summoned
    2. Make copies of badger
    3. 2nd summon comes, original badger un-summon
    4. Make copies of 2nd summon
    5. 3rd summon comes and 2nd original summon un-summons
    6. 3rd summon copies are made.

They will obey commands when I interject the data into the command calls, which is what I working on now. I will also try and interject them into my Companion control system so they can be individually controlled better then standard system. Stat details, yes for the original summon and you can put in work around for the copies(not worrying about that right now) No inventory because these are just summons and will leave that to a henchmen system.
    Rifkin wrote: »
    I'm guessing you've edited the summon spells scripts and are using 'henchmen' as the extra/multiple summons?
    This does not use henchmen. Yes, I edited the summon spell and interjected the custom function. There will be a good amount of custom functions to get this to all work in a nice package.
  • ShadooowShadooow Member Posts: 402
    Calgacus wrote: »

you can also do this with community patch for years... it uses similar but different method and it can be applied both globally (all players/npcs) or locally (specific player/npc)
    Here it all done, hand do some changes to get around bd/bioware stuff. Here radial function working. I have to look at Shadooow version.
    https://youtu.be/MpwPKkq7OA8
  • JusticeDragonJusticeDragon Member Posts: 5
    I love it.