Skip to content

EE Keeper spell change for Sorcerer

Hi everyone, Not a modding question maybe but I have a sorcerer in my group who recently went to level 5. I made a mistake when I selected the additional first level spell I was given - I was looking at Chromatic Orb, but somehow selected Identify (which was my second choice).

So, I figured, "No prob," and went to EE Keeper to correct my error after I discovered it sometime later (none of my saves would help).

Anyway, when I did, I can delete Identify and add but if I try to add in memorizations in CO, it tells me I already know the max number of spells for that level. Nothing I do seems to get me past that error.

I can live with Identify, but it wasn't my choice as I wanted another attack spell. Does anyone know of anything I can do to work around the error? Thanks CT

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Go to Settings -> Spells and untick the Use Limit flags.
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    AionZ wrote: »
    Go to Settings -> Spells and untick the Use Limit flags.

As always - thank you. Y'all are the best. CT
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Actually, there's no need to manually add the memorisations of the spell for a Sorcerer in EEKeeper. Simply change the spell, and when you load the edited save, just have a rest, and you'll wake up with the spell memorised automatically.
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    I wondered about that. Super feedback. Thanks, CT