Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Dorn Is Acting Very Strangely (Won't Move When Told & The Cursor is Blinking) 520 hours lost...

I have over 500 hours invested in this game and I'm truly devastated. I have been gaming since I was 3 and a half (In 1980) and never looked back. Baldur's Gate is my all time Favorite game, so I was really heart broken when I tried to return to my save to find Dorn is acting strange. He wont move properly when commanded and the cursor/pointer keeps Blinking for some reason. If You could help me fix this, i would be profoundly greatful.

I can see the solution that Julius posted but to be honest, i'm not that bright. I'm the kind of guy who needs things explaied on a more simple level. Could you break down the Consoe Commands parts into steps I can grasp the solution ?

If anyone out there help me finish this game, I would be eternally greatful.

Andrew M.

Skatan

Comments