Skip to content

Sarevok Fight Teleport issue for my party

BossDrizztBossDrizzt Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Troubleshooting
Finished the sarevok fight inside ducal palace. Both Belt and lila are alive along with my entire party. I saved once sarevok teleported away and combat ended. My main character seems to be stuck with permanent confusion now and no matter how long I wait or what I cast to remove the spell it wont go away. When I agree for my party to be teleported away to hunt sarevok the screen zooms out as if my main characted died, the animation for the mass teleport shows, but nothing happens after that. My party remains in the same room, and I can no longer interact with the game at all. I have waited for 10 min to see if it is just slow or something. But I then had to go to task manager to close the game. I have tried everything I could think of without reloading prior to entering the palace.
Somehow, I was able to cast every spell I had on my main character and he finally was able to move again and then I was able to accept the teleportation. took about 5 reloads but I finally got past that part.

Comments

• BossDrizztBossDrizzt Member Posts: 4
    I have no mods installed and it is the BG:EE from steam. updated to current version as far as I know.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Could you attach the save you took after combat ended?