Skip to content

Magic Circle Inactive (cannot get into bridgefort)

Already killed the mindflayer, draconid, dragon, neothilid, and did all that stuff. I cannot get into bridgefort as the magic circle of teleportation is inactive. How do I fix this?

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Perhaps you missed picking up the item that acts as the portal key somewhere?
    JuliusBorisov
  • Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
    hmm. I have more than one magical contraption key things in holding bags. Time to check them.
    hmm. I have more than one magical contraption key things in holding bags. Time to check them.

I can't find anything.... :/
    okay i never found akana till now. it looks like i HAD to kill her.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    If you fight Darkshelin first, you can avoid killing Akana. Glad you got what you needed, though.

https://guides.gamepressure.com/baldursgatesiegeofdragonspear/guide.asp?ID=35287
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
    edited July 2019
    If you fight Darkshelin first, you can avoid killing Akana. Glad you got what you needed, though.

https://guides.gamepressure.com/baldursgatesiegeofdragonspear/guide.asp?ID=35287

Akanna wouldn't hand it over voluntarily. In fact the dialogue option to ask for it didn't even come up.

Unrelated, but I find some of the writing in Dragonspear to range from strange to questionable.
    Hooded man rips me a new one based me sparing the eyeless priestess because she promised to repent. While it does seem ridiculous, given her seeming ethic she must follow the command of the son of Bhaal (the player). I prefer to play a character who preaches repentance and allows forgiveness to those who are sincere in their repentance. But it doesn't give me any assurance she'll turn a new leaf.