Skip to content

Jaheira romance is stuck at a point

wolverswolvers Member Posts: 22
It's not moving along, seems to be stuck at a point. I speak to her and all I get is the same dialogue, this is a real problem now that I'm in the Drow city and after Phaere it creates a dialogue loop

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Are you playing vanilla or ee? I remember her romance being bugged in vanilla that it couldn't be completed.
  • wolverswolvers Member Posts: 22
    it's in EE
  • MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    I'm also having Jaheira romance problems in the EE. I didn't have these problem with the vanilla version of the game, though Jaheira's romance was known to be buggy and take forever to complete as well. Would be nice if someone beamed down from Beamdog to talk about how we can fix these and carry on.
    wolvers
    Yeah that this stage, this save game of mine is unplayable. Not real keen on starting again at the moment
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you want i can take a look at it for you and see what i can do, although it doesn't loook like you have the full save folder, it seems that you are missing the portraits and save spot portrait

can you re upload that save file?
    JuliusBorisov
    If you can look at it that would be great, shouldn't need the portraits though to bring up the save game. But I'll add them in
    that's everything
    cheers, I'll give it a go
    sarevok57
    sarevok, help again.......ok so everything worked up until Dermin's second appearance stating the Harpers will attack her etc and Jaheira is having to think about going back to Harper's Hold. So, rested for several days waiting for her to continue this on and nothing is happening.

Even wandered down to the Watchers Keep and back to Athkatla again
    so with your save game, i didn't really do much, and it continued on, first i punched in this cheat:

C:AdvanceRealTime("30000")

i pumped in 3 of those

then i just rested in the docks area ( where you team is now ) and it continued on as normal

have you tried resting in the docks area yet?
    JuliusBorisov
    also, are you using some sort of mods? for some reason your druid is using a short bow, and somehow has 3 proficiencies in longbow, is wearing armor it cannot normally wear, and minsc is not wearing any armor as well
    JuliusBorisov
    the only mods I'm using at the moment are song and silence, kitpack 6, spstuff, unfinished business and Ease.

I have Minsc wearing armour, Geirthan's Plate, which I think only appears with unfinished business? and yeah my Druid has a kit called an Archer of Sylvanus

At this stage I really only use mods for different class kits, just to expand the options and extra NPC's to have in the party (which I haven't installed this time around)
    yep resting in the Docks, Jaheira's story still not moving along
    scratch that, it finally moved on, cheers!
    sarevok57