Skip to content

Test

ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
I bought your NWN:EE on Steam and to say I was disappointed would be a major understatement. No PRC compatibility, numerous bugs that make the game crash more than the original ever did, and being billed twice for the same product together forced me to request and get a refund. Imagine you're the customer and you buy the item; would you want or even expect to be told by the manufacturer where, when and how you may use it? To make matters worse you people aren't even the manufacturer. You just repackage a product and call it "enhanced". I saw nothing in the game I downloaded from Steam that was any different than the one I have installed and play DAILY!

I am still tempted to buy your Android release because it would give my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet a new reason to be used. What I want to know beforehand is what are the "in-game purchases"? Either I'm buying the game or not. What comes with the purchase? Does it have the full original campaign and BOTH expansions or just half of Act 1 until I drop another $10.00?

If you're thinking I don't trust you, then you're very right. I don't trust any game developer and, especially, you guys after buying your Steam version which, in my opinion, was not enhanced one bit. (I still play NWN every day, I would notice any differences and saw none.)

I'll await your official response before making a purchase.
To any who read this: I will ignore any and all responses not from Beamdog. I didn't ask for anyone elses opinion and could never care about anything anyone else has to say.

Comments

• ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
    Maybe I was too rude.
  • WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    ghowriter wrote: »
    Maybe I was too rude.

You blamed beamdog for things that aren't their responsibility (PRC compatibility), mentioned "numerous bugs" without any detail or attempt to resolve, blamed them because you decided to pay for it - apparently without investigating any of the details of what they have done to enhance the product, listed on the steam page (or in the release notes if you cared to look for them) - then trash the work they have done as nothing more than repackaging.

You then have a question which is answered in the product description of the Android app - It lists clearly that you get everything from the diamond edition: the NWN campaign, both expansions, and the three premium modules Kingmaker, ShadowGuard and Witch’s Wake. The in-app purchases are for the additional DLC they have released, beyond the above.

And then you trash them again before telling the community at large that you don't respect anyone else and "could never care" about what we have to say.

... maybe you were too rude.
  • ghowriterghowriter Member Posts: 35
    ghowriter wrote: »
    Maybe I was too rude.

You blamed beamdog for things that aren't their responsibility (PRC compatibility), mentioned "numerous bugs" without any detail or attempt to resolve, blamed them because you decided to pay for it - apparently without investigating any of the details of what they have done to enhance the product, listed on the steam page (or in the release notes if you cared to look for them) - then trash the work they have done as nothing more than repackaging.

You then have a question which is answered in the product description of the Android app - It lists clearly that you get everything from the diamond edition: the NWN campaign, both expansions, and the three premium modules Kingmaker, ShadowGuard and Witch’s Wake. The in-app purchases are for the additional DLC they have released, beyond the above.

And then you trash them again before telling the community at large that you don't respect anyone else and "could never care" about what we have to say.

... maybe you were too rude.

and?
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    So much for not responding to anyone else except a Beamdog employee. You just broke your own rule :D