Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Comments

• AngulimalaAngulimala Member Posts: 42
    I've had her in my party for a few hours of my current playthrough. She's had one banter with my Charname and one with Viconia. Apparently she has a quest and backstory development, but I haven't seen any beyond her one banter. Her custom voice set is an acquired taste, and I will say one of her attack sounds is the most BRUTAL I've ever heard, I jumped in my seat the first time I heard it! She's a melee brawler through and through and fits the stereotype, though I'm not sure I dig her kit. I hope her quest fleshes out her character a bit, otherwise she's a low intelligence meat shield who can't wear plate armor, and I will lose interest.

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 900
    What scares me a bit is that the mod seems to be incomplete given that the author lost all the work he had poured in a potential 3.0 version. Maybe, though, the mod still has enough content. Hopefully I'll try it someday.

• AngulimalaAngulimala Member Posts: 42
    I've been using her as an alternate in my current evil playthrough, and after I kicked her out of the party the second time, she disappeared forever. The other time she says "find me where we first met" or something like that. So I guess that's all I'm going to see of her. I think she has crossmod content with Kido the evil jester, so something to consider if you are curious about both.