Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

My Game Crashes When I try to open

I have BG2 downloaded/installed via Steam. When I try to open it, I get a crash message that says:

There was an error. A crash Report was saved to...C:users/Ashley/Documents/Infinity Engine - Enhanced Edition/crash/dump.2.5.16.6.0001.dmp...please contact [email protected]

When I open the crash file, it's just jibberish (at least to me). I've tried Reddit, and they said to try the Beamdog forums (so here I am). I've tried beamdog's support, but that was a while ago and I got nowhere with their suggestions.

A restart used to fix this problem, as it only would happen occasionally. I went to start playing for the first time in months, but tonight, nothing is fixing the problem. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled.

I'm on Windows 10, and it's my gf's computer, so I can't tell you much more than that.

My last resort will be to to give up on the steam version and buy the game on gog - but I worry I'll be spending more money to have the same issues.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments