Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Issue traveling between Levels

Ok so I am in The Severed Hand and it's very cool. I am having an issue though, when I try to use any of the stairs or ramps to travel up to the next level My party goes there and all of a sudden I get the "your party must be together" message, even though everyone is there. This is happening at every portal when I try to move up or down. I used the travel option in the Console but I still have the same problem on the next level. Is this a bug, or some other problem?

One other question, is there any way to "teleport" so to speak to a different part of the map using coordinates?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,509
    when it says that message are you team mates seperated or together when it says that? and if so are your team mates in the right spot ( aka on the travel point )

and with the cheat console enabled if you press CRTL+J whoever you have selected will teleport to where ever your cursor is

lolien
  • BloodstoneBloodstone Member Posts: 78
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    when it says that message are you team mates seperated or together when it says that? and if so are your team mates in the right spot ( aka on the travel point )

and with the cheat console enabled if you press CRTL+J whoever you have selected will teleport to where ever your cursor is

Thanks @sarevok57 , appreciate the info. I actually figured it out shortly after I posted this. I have the Djini lamp and the Dijini had been out when I first traveled, but was back in the lamp when I tried to move between levels. I went back and did a reload and brought him back out and I could then move freely. So It appears that if I want to travel Everyone must be present. Amazingly I have never run into this problem before.

Thanks too for the tip on Ctrl+J I appreciate it.

sarevok57