Skip to content

Issue traveling between Levels

Ok so I am in The Severed Hand and it's very cool. I am having an issue though, when I try to use any of the stairs or ramps to travel up to the next level My party goes there and all of a sudden I get the "your party must be together" message, even though everyone is there. This is happening at every portal when I try to move up or down. I used the travel option in the Console but I still have the same problem on the next level. Is this a bug, or some other problem?

One other question, is there any way to "teleport" so to speak to a different part of the map using coordinates?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    when it says that message are you team mates seperated or together when it says that? and if so are your team mates in the right spot ( aka on the travel point )

and with the cheat console enabled if you press CRTL+J whoever you have selected will teleport to where ever your cursor is
  • BloodstoneBloodstone Member Posts: 99
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    when it says that message are you team mates seperated or together when it says that? and if so are your team mates in the right spot ( aka on the travel point )

and with the cheat console enabled if you press CRTL+J whoever you have selected will teleport to where ever your cursor is

Thanks @sarevok57 , appreciate the info. I actually figured it out shortly after I posted this. I have the Djini lamp and the Dijini had been out when I first traveled, but was back in the lamp when I tried to move between levels. I went back and did a reload and brought him back out and I could then move freely. So It appears that if I want to travel Everyone must be present. Amazingly I have never run into this problem before.

Thanks too for the tip on Ctrl+J I appreciate it.