Skip to content

[MOD] Siege of Dragonspear 2 Baldur's Gate2:EE Item Upgrade - Update 4-25-2024

Comments

• Daeros_TrollkillerDaeros_Trollkiller Member Posts: 326
    Tresset wrote: »
    This is a wonderful mod -- thanks so much for it!

However, I'm using v.2.0 in BG2 (v.2.6.6.) right now and have encountered a few issues.
    First, the forced import of items from SoD did not work for me. (The items were not imported -- I had to console them in at the appropriate points in the game instead.)
    Second, Carsomyr was not in Firkraag's loot. I'm not sure if this was intentional. (I actually just rolled with this, given how over-powered the sword is.)
    Third, the "Devouring Darkness" (cleric) spell does not work. When cast, nothing happens.

Thanks again for the mod! I hope you find these notes helpful. :smile:

Hello and thank you for your feedback! answers in spoiler:
    First, the forced import of items from SoD did not work for me. (The items were not imported -- I had to console them in at the appropriate points in the game instead.)

Did you start a new game after installing the mod? The forced items will not show up in existing saves.

Second, Carsomyr was not in Firkraag's loot. I'm not sure if this was intentional. (I actually just rolled with this, given how over-powered the sword is.)

This is intentional, it is now a random 50/50 chance between it and the Aster's Edge +3

Third, the "Devouring Darkness" (cleric) spell does not work. When cast, nothing happens.

I just tested this on a clean 2.6 install and cannot replicate, it performs as it should.

Regarding Devouring Darkness, The effects of the spell are set to a minimum level of 25 (both the spell and item version). This causes SEVERE issues for clerics with the spell that are under level 25. First of all, the spell does nothing. Second, my game would crash to desktop every time I rested while my cleric had damage as long as the spell was even known (it did not even need to be memorized to cause the crash). For this spell to function properly, the effects should have a minimum level of 1.

This crashing proved VERY frustrating while I was doing Watcher's Keep, as I had a lot of trouble pinning down the issue.

Otherwise, I am enjoying your mod very much! I must admit, though, that I haven't been using the new spells much as many of them (mainly the mage ones) seem to be extremely OP for their level.

Overall, though, an excellent mod, and one I would have trouble playing without in the future!

Thank you for the extra feedback on this. I've correct it for the next update.
  • kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2021
    May I ask where I could find the Astral Crossbow, Robe of Red Flames and the Martyr's Morningstar? They aren't on Keldorn, Edwin and Anomen.
    kaja8 wrote: »
    May I ask where I could find the Astral Crossbow, Robe of Red Flames and the Martyr's Morningstar? They aren't on Keldorn, Edwin and Anomen.

It sounds like you perhaps didn't start a new game after installing the mod? For everything to be in it's proper place, you have to start a new game
    Good news! I am wrapping up 2.0.1 ( yes, I decided to stick with that afterall). Hope to have it out to you all soon.
    Just in case anyone missed it - 2.0.1 is up and includes detailed documentation with spoilers :)
  • hybridialhybridial Member Posts: 291
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I notice it says that the Aster's Edge might replace Carsomyr, have you made it not the case if the player is a Paladin for the Stronghold Quest, or is the Aster's Edge eligible to also complete it?
    hybridial wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I notice it says that the Aster's Edge might replace Carsomyr, have you made it not the case if the player is a Paladin for the Stronghold Quest, or is the Aster's Edge eligible to also complete it?
    Yes, the quest dialogue was modified to look for Aster's Edge as well as Carsomyr. Please report back if it doesn't work for you.
    Now that the full documentation and spoilers have been released alongside 2.0.1, I would like to hear from you!

Specifically, I am looking for any reports of things not working as they should, things missing, typos, etc... So I can fix them all for the next update.
  • GiovanskiGiovanski Member Posts: 13
    Hi @Daeros_Trollkiller

I've noticed only a couple things with spells. sod2bg2_iu version is 2.0.1 and game version is 2.5

1: sod2bg2_iu's version of Faerie Fire (installed as SPPR215.spl on my EET set-up) has some string issues, probably a conflict with Spell Revisions (Revised) or something similar. Here's some screenshots:
    ljwldh2963x5.png
    04z0taaz3k3d.png

2: "Devouring Darkness" mentions that only non-good clerics can cast it, but the spell will show up on any good cleric's spell list.

As I (slowly) progress through the game, I will report any problems with items/spells as I collect them.
    Giovanski wrote: »
    Hi @Daeros_Trollkiller

I've noticed only a couple things with spells. sod2bg2_iu version is 2.0.1 and game version is 2.5

1: sod2bg2_iu's version of Faerie Fire (installed as SPPR215.spl on my EET set-up) has some string issues, probably a conflict with Spell Revisions (Revised) or something similar. Here's some screenshots:
    ljwldh2963x5.png
    04z0taaz3k3d.png

2: "Devouring Darkness" mentions that only non-good clerics can cast it, but the spell will show up on any good cleric's spell list.

As I (slowly) progress through the game, I will report any problems with items/spells as I collect them.

#2 is fixed for the next update.

for #1 - I will have to check into this. Is it EET-specific? Does it occur in BG1/SoD and/or BG2? With or without SCS installed?
  • GiovanskiGiovanski Member Posts: 13
    It is most likely EET specific. The screenshots in my previous post were before any SCS component was installed. Since the mod has to install so early in the load order because of 2DA shenanigans, it's hard to pinpoint what could cause it but my hunch is either SCS IWD spells, Spell Revisions (which adds its own version of Faerie Fire) or Tome & Blood. Worth noting that no other custom spell from the mod has messed up strings/descriptions like this version of Faerie Fire. It's a minor thing though and I even deleted the spell from the override and I don't think it will cause problems. Here's my WeiDu log for curiosity's sake:
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // House Tweaks: Give Stat Bonuses to EENPCs in BG2 (except Hexxat): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - Core component: 4.4.1
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 4.4.1
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.4.1
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 3.0
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Update key bindings -> for priest and mage spells: 3.0
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE/HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised Dragons: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #2 // Revised Golems: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #3 // Revised Liches: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Revised Magical Beasts: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #7 // Revised Vampires: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #8 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #9 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #10 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #11 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #12 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #13 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #14 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #15 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #16 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #17 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #18 // The Surgeon's Plight: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #19 // Sarevok's Assassins: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #20 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #21 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #22 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #23 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #24 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #25 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #26 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #27 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #28 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #29 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #30 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #31 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #32 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #33 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #34 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #36 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #37 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #38 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #39 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #40 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #41 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #42 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #43 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #44 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v4
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #45 // Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB): v4
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remove "Corny Jokes" effect from Jester's Bracers (BG2EE, BGEET): v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod. ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #7 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with randomized Voidhammer +3/Voidsword +3: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Varscona +2: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #21 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Mail of the Dead +2: v2.0.1
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #26 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Helm of Balduran: v2.0.1
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.19
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.19
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.1
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
    ~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ending Independent on PC Replies: v5
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v5
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v5
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // SoD Ending: jastey's Tweaks -> Revised Full Version: v5
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v27
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #103 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> BG-style Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 7.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 7.0
    ~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 6
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.6
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.8
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.9
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v2.25
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.7
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.7
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v17
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v17
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v17
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v17
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
    ~MINSCFRIENDSHIP/MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.2
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
    ~VICONIA/VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
    ~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add special ability: Embrace of Shar: v6.3
    ~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 3.2
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 3.2
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love (by Alisia & Austin): 3.2
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 3.2
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v6
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v6
    ~UNDERREP/SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2: v7
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.506)
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 33.7
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 33.7
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.502)
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #7 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with immunity to time stop: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wizard's Hat: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #15 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with original colorsets: v1.57
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #17 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.57
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 2.2
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.4
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 90%: 1.4
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Spacewarp" available to stores: 1.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 6.2
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.9
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #300 // Alternate djinni portrait by Ulb: v2.9
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v10
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit: 2.1
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 2.1
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 2.1
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Original Stat Bonuses: 2.1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Specialists: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #45 // Arcane Crafting: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #48 // Armored Casting for Bards: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #51 // Revised Metamagic -> Innate metamagic, learned automatically by everyone: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #61 // Cantrips -> Innate Cantrips: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #66 // Innate Find Familiar: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #67 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #68 // Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars: 0.9.10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #95 // Ability Score Spellcasting Bonuses (install AFTER any mod that changes spell tables!): 0.9.10
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Create a sphere system -> None: no sphere system, just vanilla-style kits: 0.79.25
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.79.25
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #85 // Apply FnP kits to NPCs: 0.79.25
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.29
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2035 // Two-Handed Axes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2431 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Tighten Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3295 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-[Protagonist] Save-Name: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v9
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Bonuses: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // House Tweaks: Warrior HLAs: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // House Tweaks: Faster Troll Unconsciousness: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Race Text Patch: 1.91
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sentrizeal's Wizard 4 Missing Animation Fix: v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Avatar (Male): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sentrizeal's Elven Ranger Weapon Fix: v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sentrizeal's Human Gladiator Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Sentrizeal's Human Gladiator Avatar (Male): v1.3.1
    ~SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK/SETUP-SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Sentrizeal's Human Mercenary Avatar (Female): v1.3.1
    ~TRAP_OVERHAUL/TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #110 // Trap Overhaul -> Monk Trap Evasion, Fast Trap Detection: 0.15
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #100 // IWO - Yet Another Revised Armor System: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #122 // WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #125 // WPO - APR on Spec: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #172 // STO - IWD Spell Evasion -> For Expanded Spell List: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #208 // SBO - Hit Dice Overhaul -> Reduced hit points: v5.31
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #210 // XPO - Slower, standardized XP Tables: v5.31
    ~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation

There's also a problem with Landrin's quest (Spiders, Boots, Wine). When talking to her with the aforementioned items in your inventory, she will give you Winter Wolf Boots ad infinitum. I found a workaround to complete it, but it requires a specific order:

1. Talk to Landrin with all items in inventory to get boots from this mod.
    2. Drop wine and boots, give spider corpse it to Landrin.
    3. Pick up wine, talk to her again.
    4. Lastly pick up boots, talk, finish quest.

Now for a couple comments: enemies always seem to ignore the illusions from Dancing Lights. It would be neat if enemies with low INT/WIS would target those illusions but smarter/wiser enemies and supernatural monsters see through the trick. Lastly, I found Kontik's Ring of Wizardry (from IWD) in the rock outside FAI... that was pretty cool, but it's waaaaay too OP to be given away for free like that. Maybe have it drop from one of the mages on the Ice Island?
    edited July 2021
    I will check into Landrin's dialogue. As far as the ring goes, I would argue that it's not that much more powerful than evermemory, and there's no guarantee you will get it, as it is randomized. No plans to move it. There are other things attainable via ice island you may find interesting!

For dancing lights, that's just the way the spell works. It is only a level 1 spell, afterall :) Your idea for it is neat, but I wouldn't know how to implement it in that manner.

***found the issue with Landrin's dialogue, fixed for 2.0.2***
  • FrunkjeFrunkje Member Posts: 4
    Hello, I wanted to ask if i can install this during a playthrough or do i have to start from scratch in order for your mod to work. Thanks for any info in advance. :)
  • ShirakShirak Member Posts: 84
    @Daeros_Trollkiller There seems to be something wrong with the Trollkiller's Fireball. I found it weird that a lot of enemies, which I knew were not fire-resistant, were immune to it and I did a very small test.

For example, the Kuo-Toans in the Western Tunnels in the Underdark can be damaged by all other fire-based AOE spells, including Fireball, DB Fireball, Fire Storm, Incendiary Cloud and Fire Seeds, but they are "Unaffected by effects from Trollkiller's Fireball".
    Shirak wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller There seems to be something wrong with the Trollkiller's Fireball. I found it weird that a lot of enemies, which I knew were not fire-resistant, were immune to it and I did a very small test.

For example, the Kuo-Toans in the Western Tunnels in the Underdark can be damaged by all other fire-based AOE spells, including Fireball, DB Fireball, Fire Storm, Incendiary Cloud and Fire Seeds, but they are "Unaffected by effects from Trollkiller's Fireball".

Someone else pointed this out to me as well. There is an issue with the power level of the new spells which is causing this that I didn't see in testing. Will be corrected in the next update.
    I've received a ton of great feedback from many of you, which has been a great help in identifying some issues that needed fixed. I've been working on these fixes for 2.0.3, as well as tossing in a few new optional components to the mod that are mostly just for fun.
  • BlackstoneBlackstone Member Posts: 14
    Wow. You have added a lot of cool new stuff since I last tried the mod. Looking forward to playing it again when you finish the next patch.
  • jakinxzjakinxz Member Posts: 7
    Is the chance for carsomyr to drop decided when i start a new game or when i kill Firkraag? so i can reload, since i have another mod that needs carsomyr.
    edited August 2021
    jakinxz wrote: »
    Is the chance for carsomyr to drop decided when i start a new game or when i kill Firkraag? so i can reload, since i have another mod that needs carsomyr.

For items dropped by monsters, it is decided when the monster is killed, so you can reload a save if you don't get the drop you want.

For containers, it is decided when you first enter the area with the container.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Has random loot seriously been implemented? Sigh...
    ThacoBell wrote: »

It's not as bad as you think, used quite sparingly and only in ways that make sense.
    Schrodinger's loot never makes sense :smiley:
  • tl1942tl1942 Member Posts: 178
    @ThacoBell FWIW, random loot (in general, not necessarily in this mod per se) adds a lot depth to the game because it makes you feel like you're in a living, breathing world. You don't know what a particular NPC/creature is carrying, or whether a powerful item might be in a random crate somewhere. It adds a level of immersion that deeply enhances the roleplay experience.
    @tl1942 No, no its doesn't. Rolling a die for chest contents takes me right out of the game. Its pretty telling that some of the first comments after random loot was mentioned asked when the roll happens so it can be save scummed. Which is what I will end up doing if it doesn't kill my interest entirely.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @tl1942 No, no its doesn't. Rolling a die for chest contents takes me right out of the game. Its pretty telling that some of the first comments after random loot was mentioned asked when the roll happens so it can be save scummed. Which is what I will end up doing if it doesn't kill my interest entirely.

I'd say random loot is better suited for IWD where you have a lot of magical weapons without distinct backstory. Or when you have played the game so many times that you are tired of metagaming.
    Cahir wrote: »

I'd say random loot is better suited for IWD where you have a lot of magical weapons without distinct backstory. Or when you have played the game so many times that you are tired of metagaming.

Not when you don't get any magical weapons you don't proficiencies in. There's too many non-choices in IWD.
  • tl1942tl1942 Member Posts: 178
    Rolling a die for chest contents takes me right out of the game.

Couldn't disagree more, but to each their own.

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,357

It's not as bad as you think, used quite sparingly and only in ways that make sense.

@Daeros_Trollkiller
    I am not overly fond of surprises, but I have complete faith in your judgement - and I am positive it will make sense.

No matter what, it’s your call; and I will look forward to both the changes and the mod.

@Daeros_Trollkiller
    I am not overly fond of surprises, but I have complete faith in your judgement - and I am positive it will make sense.

No matter what, it’s your call; and I will look forward to both the changes and the mod.

Thank you for the vote of confidence! The mod is actually done and available to download if you want to check the changes out for yourself.