Skip to content

PW Haks through NWSync not working on Mobile?

Is there a difference in texture haks when it comes to PC/Mobile? I play on Arelith and as of today I cannot see certain textures after their most recent Hak update. Just wondered if it was because I was on Mobile or not.

Comments

• VaultDukeVaultDuke Member Posts: 2
    How does the issue look? are the complete models not visible, or are the models displayed but lacking color?

I may be experiencing the same problem if it's the first case. For me, when I play on the Forgotten Realms Cormyr PW (uses NWSync) on my Android device, whole models are missing. I can interact with them, the highlights work, but aside from this the (CEP) models just plain do not display. For me on this PW, it's mostly houses and some placeables. The device is a Nokia 8.1 and I installed the game data on an SD card.

no issue on Windows.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @Zekzaer According to arelith's twitter feed, they are aware of the problem and there is a temporary fix for it. Go to this thread and download/install for this fix.

TR
  • VaultDukeVaultDuke Member Posts: 2
    Is there an explanation available for the issue and fix, that I might forward to the FRC staff to try and see if they could help me with my issue as well?

Thanks a lot.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @VaultDuke perhaps you could raise this issue on the FR:C forums?

TR