Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Jan's Extended Quest now compatible with BG2EE

deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 102
Do you like Jan Jansen? Do you find his quest unfinished and deserving of more? Kasumi and Akadis have answered your request: the "Jan's Extended Quest" mod adds two quests and 2 stories to Jan, allowing him to give a "real" end to his quest.

Download the latest version here

CaszidyAaeightmegamike15RaduzielleeuxFina92Mantis37ZaghoulIsewein

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,716
    Is it available in English?

Thanks.

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Hello,
    is it possible to know when the new extended quest is supposed to run?

When reading inside the forum everyone says that Jan has a ToB family quest, even if I didn't meet it. So is this content for SoA or ToB?

• deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 102
    quests start once you finish the original quest, shortly after.

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited November 15
    Hello, I've installed the mod but the messenger didn't spawn and I had to summon him via the command CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("beeloo").

Do you know if there is any command to see if the messenger got stuck somewhere? I would like to know why I had to cheat him in. I got a savegame prior to using the cheat to verify if he was already summoned and if it was a pathfinding problem (as I think it was).
    My mod order list: // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.0
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: v2.41
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: v2.41
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: v2.41
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 2: v2.41
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: v2.41
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Hidden Gameplay Options -> All available options: 2.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.4
    ~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
    ~ARIENA/SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc: v3.0
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.4