Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Not getting HLAs

Jah77Jah77 Member Posts: 2
Everybody in my party has over 3M xp and all the other party members are getting HLAs - except my cleric player character. I just reached level 24, but the Abilities button still remains grey. Is this supposed to happen?

I should probably mention that this is an imported character who was originally a Priest of Tyr, but lost his kit during the import. Wonder if that could be causing problems?

Comments

• Jah77Jah77 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 8
    Turns out the issue was indeed caused by a faulty import. Although my character appeared to be kitless, he had his kit set to some unknown value in EEKeeper. so I guess he wasn't getting any HLAs because that unknown kit didn't have any defined for it. After I changed the kit to Priest of Tyr, the Abilities screen showed up normally at next level-up. Case closed.

ElysianEchoesgorgonzola