Skip to content

Quartz' BG:EE No-Reload Ongoing Stream

QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
edited September 2019 in Fan Creations
Hey all,

I've decided to start streaming when I can. Typical streamer stuff--I'm narrating what's going on, giving helpful tidbits about the game, spouting my opinions on the game and other trivia, etc. I've played the game on-and-off for two decades now so I'm currently giving myself a challenge by attempting no-reload runs where NPC deaths are also permanent.

Already did my first stream, which...
ended prematurely!
...So feel free to give it a watch. If you have a Twitch account, please consider following so you can be informed when I'm next streaming. (Other games I stream include Darkest Dungeon and Left 4 Dead 2.)

Highlights of first stream:
10:20 - I finally get a decent roll in character creation and start doing funny stuff (hair color, biography, name) that's worth watching if you wanna skip to there.
21:18 - Beating a Nobleman down.
25:25 - Very disturbing Phlydia and cow head-canon.
29:25 - Amusing battle with Carbos.
31:15 - "Beating up some ****ing rats"
37:10 - Giving Imoen a promise ring and spouting a hot take on BGII Imoen and whether or not Siege of Dragonspear is canon
40:18 - Explaining hidden items and potential nerd outrage if they were removed in the EEs, "there's no two wings of wizadwy in the game anymoaw oh no, what do I do?"
48:04 - Fighting an ogre with a belt fetish ... it doesn't go great