Skip to content

[SOLVED] Imoen disappeared. How can I add her again with cheats?

RazielLewachRazielLewach Member Posts: 20
Hi! I've been searching this topic and I can't find an answer. Some say use console commands, but other says it crashes the game... What can I do to make Imoen appear and join the party again? I kicked her up, and she won't appear in-map or in Friendly arm. I can't add it with EE Keeper... and Near Infinity also can't. Some ideas?
Post edited by RazielLewach on

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you can try:

C:CreateCreature("imoen1")
  • RazielLewachRazielLewach Member Posts: 20
    Thanks, I'll try when I get home. And if she appears to talk quotes like if she's in the party and does not offer the "join again" quotes? Happened lot of times with lots of NPC that are currently unavailable...
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    You can use the console command (I think it's Ctrl-J? Maybe Ctrl-Q?) to force-join Imoen into your party.
  • RazielLewachRazielLewach Member Posts: 20
    Thanks! Imoen inmediately joined after spawning, so I did not need to use the risky Ctrl-Q command. I wonder if it will work nice or it will crash... It seems OK for now.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Zaxares wrote: »
    You can use the console command (I think it's Ctrl-J? Maybe Ctrl-Q?) to force-join Imoen into your party.

Crtl-J is jump to pointer, Crtl-Q is force join npc to team ( and that is ANY npc at that )