Skip to content

[Help] Custom sound sets

It seems that the equivalent to the BaldursGate/Sounds folder in BGEE is BeamDog/Games/00766/lang/[your language]/sounds, it even has the instructions for custom sound sets in that directory. However putting custom sounds in that directory doesn't seem to be working. They all play as normal in the character creation screen, but only a few (not including any selection sounds) work in game play. The custom sound set I am using works perfectly in both Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2: SoA, and Baldur's Gate Tutu; so I don't think it is a problem with the file types/names.

Is this the correct directory to put custom sounds? Or does BGEE not support custom sound sets?

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It should support them; if it's not playing them correctly, that's a bug. Since this isn't the first I've heard of it, check out the Bugs/BG:EE forum and make sure it hasn't already been reported; if it hasn't, go ahead and file a report there.
  • MunroMunro Member Posts: 12
    Okay, thanks. I was going to post there first, but wanted to make sure I wasn't just using the wrong folder xD
  • Capac_AmaruCapac_Amaru Member Posts: 21
    Having the same problem... amongst others...
  • ArkinArkin Member Posts: 32
    Same problem.