Skip to content

Stone Giant (WIP)

Just working on a Stone giant based on the statue from temple tileset. Thinking about cloths / accessories.
afb0k4qcw505.jpg

Comments

• Grizzled_DwarflordGrizzled_Dwarflord Member Posts: 168
    Where is the temple tileset?
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    What does that statue need clothes for?
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    edited October 2019
    @Grizzled_Dwarflord
    It from the asset of city interior Temple Good 4x4 (when they override it to show possible graphic updates) I ripped out the statue parts and bang and bang to to make it body to work and then adjust the texture. Working on animation, it arms are a little longer in ratio to body of standard creatures.
    LINK
    @Calgacus
    They don't, it a full skinmesh statue so you could pose it in any number of positions and collapse the skinmesh to make all sorts of statue variants. I figured some stone giant like to wear different cloths. This could also be a living statue, gargoyle.
  • Grizzled_DwarflordGrizzled_Dwarflord Member Posts: 168
    ShadowM wrote: »
    @Grizzled_Dwarflord
    It from the asset of city interior Temple Good 4x4 (when they override it to show possible graphic updates) I ripped out the statue parts and bang and bang to to make it body to work and then adjust the texture. Working on animation, it arms are a little longer in ratio to body of standard creatures.
    LINK

Very nice, indeed!
  • KendaricKendaric Member Posts: 9
    ShadowM wrote: »
    Just working on a Stone giant based on the statue from temple tileset. Thinking about cloths / accessories.
    afb0k4qcw505.jpg

If you want a D&D look, you can go with a short, sleeveless tunic. That's how I remember them anyway from the Monster Manuals at least.

It would make a perfect Stone Golem without further additions too.
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    Ok here a update with video, checking things.
    https://youtu.be/pxyuu6s1OI4