Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Script Editor Alternatives with Function/Constant List

Are there any plugins for editors (e.g. Sublime, VSCode, etc.) that support autocomplete or something similar for the available functions/constants list?
The script editor being a modal window makes it very frustrating to use; I frequently have to close several scripts to look up a tag or resref, then re-open all the scripts I had open.
I'm also looking to move more scripts into the override folder, and I obviously can't edit a script in there using the script editor without constantly moving everything back and forth between override and modules/temp0.
The compiler isn't an issue; I can make a macro or whatever for the editor to run the compiler on the current script.

I am aware of syntax highlight plugins for Sublime and VSCode, but I really need some way to access available constants and functions.

Comments