Skip to content

Im half dead, out of healing, and trying to desperately to get to Beregost..

God I love this game :-)
Good to be back on the Sword Coast

Comments

• Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    I was doing well onto the friendly arm in. Then suddenly bandit archers. Bandit archers everywhere. I'm dead in two seconds, LOL.
  • AndrasteAndraste Member Posts: 78
    I blitzed through as far as level two of the Nashkel Mines before I was forcibly reminded that it is NOT a good dungeon for a bunch of Level One characters. Have now backtracked and am actually doing quests and exploring instead of just pushing ahead with the plot.
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    Andraste said:

I blitzed through as far as level two of the Nashkel Mines before I was forcibly reminded that it is NOT a good dungeon for a bunch of Level One characters. Have now backtracked and am actually doing quests and exploring instead of just pushing ahead with the plot.

dem kobold archers too gud :P
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    I am thoroughly exploring each map, killing all I find surprisingly, and so far so good nice and easy for me.
  • pklooppkloop Member Posts: 113

I am thoroughly exploring each map, killing all I find surprisingly, and so far so good nice and easy for me.

I'm clearing each area as well...

Yeah I'm kiting the ogre, bear, and some wolves :-)

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited November 2012
    Man I'm used to BG1 vanilla where the bears are slow and easily tricked. These bears are like "no you don't, come back here I will maw you to death " and they keep up with your characters.

I'm loving it lol.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    I didn't have any trouble kiting a bear with Imoen and my archer. And my archer drew aggro and was running around XD
  • Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    Same here, imoen just pew pew the black bear as a ran circles around her with the bear in tow.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Those Kobold archers with the fire arrows on the second to last level of the Nashkel mines are BRUTAL. BRUTAL, I tell you!
  • AndrasteAndraste Member Posts: 78
    It's the fire arrows that make it hard. Once hit on Imoen or my bard and bam! Dead. The tanks didn't hold up much better, frankly.