Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

HP Lower in BG2 then Siege of Dragonspear

I have just finished S of DS and transferred my character to BG 2 and they now have less HP. My character is a swashbuckler 10 duel to mage 10. I had 88 hp in S of DS and only 56 in BG 2 I got a few more when I cast find familiar but still not 88. Dose anyone have any ideas why this might be?

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 582
    edited October 23
    It's an old and well known bug; i guess you imported your characters from file and not from savegame (this last procedure fix the issue).
    Pratically, while importing from file a dual classed character, BG calculates again HP considering the second class and not the original one.
    EDIT: it's supposed to being fixed in 2.6 patch, but i wouldn't keep my breath waiting for it.

10Bazza11monico
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 160
    Thanks for confirming Deavelon I did think it was something like that. However I did cheat to get the HP I had so will just continue my play through.

Daevelonmonico