Skip to content

Tiax, Coran and Branwen by Kulyok

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
edited November 2019 in BGII:EE Mods
The mods I mentioned in the title of this topic do not have a "proper" forum because they seem to be one day npcs.

I was wondering if they got enough content to match other npcs mods (or why not, just the vanilla bg2 npc) or if the one day npc "tag" they got is on point.

I mean, I understand that having 1 banter with every npc is after all a npc mod, but it's still a little mod.

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    they are referred to as day one npcs as thats what they were when they were originally made. they were then fleshed out and made prop[er mods. the only thing they don't have are quests atlest branwen does not. they have banters with the npcs including the ee ones. i have not played with coran so i''m not sure about him but i did play with branwen and she seemed like a normal npc mod minus a quest. tiax from what i read does not have that much content however besides one big scene in tob but you get him mid way through sao so it's understandable.
    ArthasJuliusBorisovBlackraven
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    So if I should skip one npc, it should be Tiax. Thank you :)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Branwen and Coran are amazing npc mods , with banters and interjections . Branwen is way more powerful in BG2 and Coran's skill with longbows and long swords covers a weapon proficiency gap in the game.
    Branwen is also romanceable but I found it a bit bland after chapter 3 , and I never got to finish BG2 /ToB with her but the npc mod itself is worthwhile.
    BlackravenAerakar