Skip to content

Solo Tips for first time SoD

About to complete bgee solo for the second time; this run is a FMT. So bgee was a breeze with metagame knowledge but I’ve never played SoD. I am honestly mostly playing SoD for the extra experience for a triple class before going into SoA.

I found the triple class very fun so far but I’ve read that a lot of big battles in SoD can be a challenge; I imagine this can be even more annoying solo. Any tips appreciated.

Also I’ve heard there are choke points where you cannot go back - for instance if I decided I wanted to go back and grab some party members for extra meat. Are there places you would not recommend going past solo or at least to be vary of? All info or other relevant thread links appreciated!

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    There are certain points in the story where "the plot advances" and you can't go back to old maps. However, if you've been talking to the potential party members you come across, you can send them back to "base camp" where they'll wait for you in case you need them. This base camp follows you as you advance through the plot, so you don't have to worry about leaving them behind permanently.