Skip to content

Ankheg Plate now wearable by everyone?

In my current run of SOD, I recently discovered that anyone in my party may use my two sets of ankheg plates. Including Dynaheir and Voghiln, although that disables their spells. This has to be wrong, no? Or have I missed something new?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you have some mods installed?

the only thing that beamdog has changed about ankheg plate is that now it can be worn with rings/cloaks and amulets of protection

other than that, those 2 characters shouldn't be able to wear it
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovAstafassemiticgoddess
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    you have some mods installed?

the only thing that beamdog has changed about ankheg plate is that now it can be worn with rings/cloaks and amulets of protection

other than that, those 2 characters shouldn't be able to wear it

No, I don't. That's what's so weird. I have never seen this before, despite loads of playthroughs.
    what system are you playing this on?
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    what system are you playing this on?

PC. I have not changed my rig or done anything similar.
    even more peculiar, i just loaded up a save with dynaheir and a barbarian and glint and none of them could wear it

can you give me an upload of your game and that i will see if i can wear it in your save game
    @sarevok57 Here you go!
    @sarevok57 Here you go!
    okay, it is something wrong with your game

first, your main guy shouldn't be allowed to wear it because he is a shaman ( although druids legally are allowed to wear it, so i don't get why they can't )

but anywho, the ONLY person on your team that is actually legally allowed to wear it is glint, everyone else i have the red background and when i try to equip it says; cannot use item
    isst4opqnkqo.jpg
    fh9hkz2lgk1v.jpg

so either A) you have a bug somewhere in your game or B ) you have a mod installed somewhere and since you said that you have no mods then this has to be a game bug
    @sarevok57 Alright, so the Shaman is not supposed to be able to use it either?! I know for a fact that my little goblin shaman has used it several rounds of SoD by know. (This is my first time with a PC Shaman. Amazing AC, so I front him...) :-D

I've never used mods. I use EEKeeper though.
    unless you did some weird variable setting stuff in ee keeper, ee keeper shouldn't be affecting it

so i would say that you have a game bug
    Astafas