Skip to content

Multiple stronghold mod help

kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
I just finished the Planar Sphere quest and Lavok didn't offer it to me and Teos didn't show up, even though the Solamnia knights gave me the quest to get them home. I'm pretty sure that the multiple stronghold mod was working until now because I have the fighter and cleric strongholds and got offered the thief and druid one. Is there a way to activate that dialogue or something? I have the Planar Sphere mod installed and I would like to try it.

Comments

• inethineth Member Posts: 707
    edited November 2019
    kaja8 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that the multiple stronghold mod was working until now [...]
    I have the Planar Sphere mod installed and I would like to try it.

Did you install the PS mod before the Multiple Strongholds mod?
    Old mods like PS should be installed very early in the mod install order, because they like to overwrite whole game files instead of cleanly patching them, and thus can undo some changes done by already installed mods.
    kaja8 wrote: »
    Teos didn't show up, even though the Solamnia knights gave me the quest to get them home. [...] Is there a way to activate that dialogue or something?

I don't know how to force the normal mage stronghold quest to start if it didn't, but you may be able to skip it altogether and go straight to the PS mod content by pasting the following command into the cheat console (while inside the sphere) to spawn the PS version of Teos:
    C:CreateCreature("psTeos")

• kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
    ineth wrote: »

I don't know how to force the normal mage stronghold quest to start if it didn't, but you may be able to skip it altogether and go straight to the PS mod content by pasting the following command into the cheat console (while inside the sphere) to spawn the PS version of Teos:
    C:CreateCreature("psTeos")

It worked! Thank you for your quick reply!
  • kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2019
    nvm. Solved.