Skip to content

Installing EET on IOS?

Hey there -

So I’ve got a stable and cool modded setup going for BG1 on my iPad. It’s super awesome. I’ve even been able to install a bunch of mods that add new lands and such using a texture converter tool.

Sooo since all this is possible, it’s got me wondering if it’s also possible to install EET on IOS since Siege of Dragonspear is available on mobile.

For science, I tried merging the SoD folder with the BG1 folder and then installing eet into BG2 (I extract the ipas using an older version of iTunes) but the installer is throwing errors. I then tried using both dlcmerge and modmerge to try to do the same thing but those tools wouldn’t work on the iOS game versions I guess.

Theoretically with how the game handles stuff, installing EET should be possible in iOS. Thus, I am wondering if anyone with more expertise than me has some input on the matter as I think it would be exceptionally cool to essentially have a 500+ hour game on iPad (if I were also to install all the extensive and great EET compatible mods).

Thoughts ?

Comments