Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BGEE and macOS Catalina can't find save games

So I waited for a couple of point releases before installing Catalina 10.15.2. I just tried to launch BGEE, which I know is 64bit. It launches, but it isn't finding my save games or my settings. I can tell about the latter because it starts unscaled and lists information from the DragonSpearUI mod. when I get it scaled, I can select Load Game, but nothing is listed.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I'm near the end and really don't want to start over. Thanks.

Comments

• AerinthrornAerinthrorn Member Posts: 2
    Thanks bobbd2000, this worked for me. I had to think a little to do exactly what you were describing. I would add that you have to, under the privacy tab, on the left, find the Full Disk Access folder, then click the "+" sign and add BGEE. Worked immediately and also seemed to solve the screen resolution issue (for me).