INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER
This mod adds multikits to the enhanced editions. A multikit is a multiclass with several kits.
Some if not most of these multikits are very powerful. The game difficulty may take a hit and it is thus recommended to increase it in the game settings or with other mods.COMPATIBILIY
The mod only works for BG:EE, BG:SoD, BG2:EE and IWD:EE.
It is compatible with Mod NPC
. So you could give multikits to recruitable NPCs:CONFIGURATION & INSTALLATION
First, download the provided archive
and extract its contents to your game folder.
- If you have the Steam version of the game, the relevant folder is: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition' (BG:EE)
- If you have the Beamdog version of the game, the relevant folder is: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data\00766' (BG:EE)
Then install the mod by double-clicking the 'setup-abel_multikits_mod.exe' file and just follow the instructions.COMPONENTSMultikits
The main and only component adds a number of built-in multikits that can be selected at character creation. The following class combinations get multikits:
- Fighter/Mage/Thief (Half-Elf)
- Fighter/Mage/Cleric (Half-Elf)
- Fighter/Mage (Elf and Half-Elf)
- Cleric/Ranger (Half-Elf)
- Fighter/Thief (all but Human)
The following classes and kits can be assigned (if legal) to most of these:
- Berserker, Kensai, Dwarven Defender (Dwarf)
- Conjurer, Mage
- Assassin, Swashbuckler
- Priest of Lathander, Tempus and Tyr
with a few extra:
- Wizard Slayer/Wild Mage, as a meme multikit for Xzar-like loonies
Please note that due to internal limitations, sneak attacks won't work for Stalker and Shadowdancer multikits (but backstab will).CHANGELOG
v1 - December, 17, 2019 - initial releaseTHANKS
This mod wouldn't exist, weren't it for the work of @Aquadrizzt
, helped by fellow modders @subtledoctor
. My thanks to you!