Skip to content

Shadows of Siranda - Zombie Survival Revived.

Jeran_KorakJeran_Korak Member Posts: 1
Shadows of Siranda is a rather famous module. It is one of the oldest and longest-lasting zombie survival modules designed for Neverwinter Nights, rivaled only by the likes of Dark Hour, which it shares a parent module with.

Unfortunately, SoS has fallen on hard times in the last few years, lacking both a host and a team to support its old and notoriously finicky code base. However, I'm happy to announce that all that has now changed. I'm one of the original creators of SoS, having been part of the very first team that ever hosted it on NwN, way back in the halcyon days of 2008. After a very long hiatus from NwN as a whole, I've returned and secured a copy of the module in a functional (if somewhat janky) state.

It is my intention to work on a complete rebuild of this classic module. But for now, I'm going to be maintaining this older version for anyone who wants to experience one of the most venerable and popular of the Zombie Survival modules. There will be updates and events for it as well, though in the end I intend to replace it with a modern version that is fully distinct from the original.

The IP is 95.154.221.54:5121. You may contact me on Discord at Jeran Korak#1296 for more details, or ask any questions here. Right now I'm focusing heavily on bug-testing and recovering from a nasty bout of the winter flu, but within the next week or so I intend to have a proper Discord server established for the project and something of a road-map for future updates.

Suffice to say, I'm extremely excited about this project, and I hope that any old veterans of Shadows of Siranda or zombie survival modules in general who see this post will be inclined to come and relive the glory days with me and the rest of the community.

We now have a community Discord server: https://discord.gg/FsUWPcM
Post edited by Jeran_Korak on