Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Protector of the Second and the joy of RPying

Until now, after the fight with the "little amazons", I was never using the armor "Protector of the Second". I loved the description (nice background for the armor), but that gear seemed to me not very interesting. So I used to sell it - by the way, I have always been puzzled by the fact that it is more valuable than the Studded Leather +1, which is a better armor due to the AC modifications (piercing/missiles).
But now, I have started a new playthrough - this time, not with my precious halflings - with an elf ranger. And when I found the armor, I told myself that this is THE armor for her: it used to be the armor of an elf ranger, a woman as well, so it will perfectly fits her. So, OK, she would better benefit from the Telbar armor, but I think that from a RP point of view, the "Protector of the Second"fits her better !

JuliusBorisovZaghoulThacoBellAerakar

Comments