Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

EE on PS4 Chat/Log Window Size

I have been searching and cannot find an answer... how to resize this window? When I push the square button to access the hot-bar the chat window shows some text just above it that reads: "Toggle Size" but I have no idea how to make that happen.....

Comments

• Shug70Shug70 Member Posts: 3
    OK so I was able to accidentally run across the answer for this in case anyone else comes here with the same question: hit square button to access hotbar mode then pressing R3 will toggle the chat panel through 4 different sizes.

The problem was that when I was in hotbar mode I could see the text just above the text panel which read "toggle size" but until I clicked the R3 button there was no icon FOR the R3 button next to that text. So I had no indication of how to actually resize the chat panel. Now that Icon is there... a bug of some sort.

Good on me if I save the day! ;)

JuliusBorisov