Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What do the catagories in the Feed Back menu do?

I am trying to cut down on unnecessary feedback messages but I don't understand the Feedback Messages menu. Can someone explain to me what the catagories mean? The catagories are: 1.) To-Hit Rolls- (this is obvious), 2.) Actions - see characters' action messages in the dialog window (what actions)? 3.) State Changes (this one's obvious also). 4.) Combat Information - What do they mean by Combat information what combat information? 5.) Selection Text - I have no idea what this means. 6.) Miscellaneous - I have absolutely NO idea what this means.

Please enlighten me so I dont get bombarded by useless feedback.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,977
    actions i believe are things like;

charname is attacking so and so
    edwin casts magic missile
    anomen cast cure light wounds
    monster attacks charname

things like that

combat information i believe is things like damage rolls, saving throws, things like that

selection text is when you actually select a character or make them move it will show up what they are saying in the dialogue window

miscellaneous i believe does all the rest of character sounds like; like trap setting, spell getting disrupted, getting hurt, killed, ect