Skip to content

Question about the NWN:EE and the deluxe edition...

I have downloaded the "regular" Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, but I read about a more inclusive package - the deluxe edition - if I have the regular version, how do I get the deluxe features...? Can I get a reduced price since I have the initial enhanced edition?

Comments

• WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    The Digital Duluxe version is simply a bundle with the game and a collection of DLC.

Depending on how you bought the game in the first place, you can simply purchase the additional DLC separately, or on steam at-least you can pick up the bundle and it will be reduced for the content already owned.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    edited February 2020
    It isn't really deluxe features as much as it is a package with all the current paid modules. As more paid modules come out you won't receive them, but future buyers of Digital Deluxe will get them (this isn't a season pass, but a package of what is currently available). The package increases in cost when new modules come out to adjust for the price of the new modules. Also, be aware that if you buy it from Beamdog.com, Tyrants of the Moonsea which released last August isn't included because they still haven't made it available in the Beamdog store. It is on GoG and Steam.

From what I understand, Steam or GoG should tell you how much Digital Deluxe will cost based on already owning the basic package. I don't think Beamdog.com does that, but I could be wrong.