Skip to content

Greetings adventures!

After two years i thought it´s time to say "Hello Adventurers" to all of you Baldur´s Gate-, Icewind Dale- and Neverwinter Nights-Lovers.
I played these games back in the days when they were released and i just loved them. In my opinion, Baldur's Gate is still today a grail of the RPGs.
Now after over 20 years i started last year replaying Baldur´s Gate EE including Siege of Dragonspear. Two days ago i finished Baldur´s Gate II EE. All together i played over 350 hours. What an epic adventure!
Yesterday i started my adventure in Icewind Dale EE...

Dragonslayer Wiborg Sturmfels, Lord of the De'Arnise Hold, Hero of Baldur´s Gate and the battle for Dragonspear Castle, Keeper of the Tree of Life and Destroyer of the Throne of Bhaal

Comments

• ZoGarthZoGarth Member Posts: 47
    edited February 2020
    Salutations to Dragonslayer Wiborg Sturmfels, Lord of the De'Arnise Hold, Hero of Baldur´s Gate and the battle for Dragonspear Castle, Keeper of the Tree of Life and Destroyer of the Throne of Bhaal and other distinguished children of Bhaal. No finer or distinguished company shall Zo'Garth Erickzson, formly of Candlekeep, child of Gorian, and Vanguisher of the taint of Bhaal, husband of Jaheria, and as the newly exalted appointed Demi-God of Heroes-Adventurers & the Foolhardy find in all the realms!
    "Heh! Time for a bit of the rough and tumble!"
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    Welcome to the forum! Always great to meet another fan of one of the greatest RPG's of all time! :)