Skip to content

What versions do all the consoles/phones have?

I run a server and would like to run both an old and new server build for PC and console clients, since it seems they don't get updated at the same time.

Is there a public updated list of all the client versions ? If not, can that be a thing you publish ?

I know Switch is currently different, but can't find which version of server is compatible.

Comments

• AschentAschent Member Posts: 15
    Only two PWs are currently eligible to allow console players access. There are currently no details as to what the approval process looks like, however it will likely be some time before this is opened up to other servers.

Versioning of your PW and the Console will be the least of your concerns if your hope is to allow console access.
  • ReachPWReachPW Member Posts: 27
    ah, ok. What about phones/tablets? Can they connect to PWs? My buddy has an andriod but says he can't see my server.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    ReachPW wrote: »
    ah, ok. What about phones/tablets? Can they connect to PWs? My buddy has an andriod but says he can't see my server.

I think android is on 8186. I can't verify that though.
  • DuckOfNormandyDuckOfNormandy Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2020
    The actual android version is 1.69, while the current version for non-mobile devices is 1.79, if i am not wrong.
    Since mobile users are actually excluded from most of the server due to the different versions running, any new server android compatible (and i guess also ios compatible for their users) is welcome
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    1.69 was the last Bioware patch version. Android is on something between 1.75 and the just-released 1.80 if I'm not mistaken. But yes, currently Android is out of sync with non-mobile.