Skip to content

Help with "Safana's Treasure Hunt" Quest

LookToWindwardLookToWindward Member Posts: 179
edited March 2020 in BG:EE Mods
Hi,

I'm running BG:EE from the Mac App Store, so no BG:SOD installed. I have have two other mods installed:

NTotSC - Northern Takes of the Sword Coast.
And SOA, The Stone of Askavar.

I'm trying to recover the Treasure Trove and from the Talon of some type of monster. Its says to look along the coast line of the area to the south of Candlekeep.

I've looked and looked for it, but can't find it. I think this quest is from NTotSC and I was wondering if something has gone wrong or I'm just blind of something else?

Any help appreciated!

All the Best
Dave

Post edited by LookToWindward on

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I don't know about the mods you're running but in the unmodded game you simply have to find Safana (in one of the coastal areas south of c/keep) and get directions from her.
  • LookToWindwardLookToWindward Member Posts: 179
    Ok, so this is not a quest from one of the mods? In that case, I met Safana in Baldur's Gate and she sent me to the area the south of Candlekeep in search of treasure, but searching the area reveals nothing.....

Maybe I cocked up the quest somehow?
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I think it must be a modded quest because in the unmodded game you meet Safana in the Lighthouse area which is where the treasure she's looking for is found (it's two areas south of c/keep) - you definitely don't meet her in BG City.
  • LookToWindwardLookToWindward Member Posts: 179
    My mistake! I misread the date of the quest, I must have cocked up the quest show how, because when I return to Safana again, she just asks me whether I want her to join me or not. Do you remember what the quest item is by any chance?