Skip to content

[MOD] Pocket-play UI++ (v2.21) - UI for EE games on phones

124»

Comments

• AsharoAsharo Member Posts: 10
    Hi Pecca,
    Would it be possible to use lefreut's main screen with this? Installed dlc merger for my android install and would like to select between BGEE and SoD. Everything else is working great other than that
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,211
    Asharo wrote: »
    Hi Pecca,
    Would it be possible to use lefreut's main screen with this? Installed dlc merger for my android install and would like to select between BGEE and SoD. Everything else is working great other than that

SoD is not part of bg:ee on android but different game.
  • AsharoAsharo Member Posts: 10
    edited August 6
    Whoops sorry about that, thought dlc merge would work like eet and only tested to see if modded kits were working. Thanks for all your work.

Also, after reading some of the comments, just wanted to say that Shizuku wireless debugging and x-plore gives you full access to the obb and data folders. Just in case any one reading the comments might not know that.

-edit-
    Sorry not for IWD, only obb folder, but can place the whole game file in the obb folder and just rename all of the files/folders in both the main and patch obb like a eet install as described here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87598/an-idiots-guide-to-modding-baldurs-gate-and-other-if-games-on-android-alone/p1

Sorry thought I would add that in case someone wanted to mod iwd
    Post edited by Asharo on
  • DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 170
    Pecca wrote: »
    Asharo wrote: »
    Hi Pecca,

SoD is not part of bg:ee on android but different game.

You can actually use DLCMerger to merge SOD to BGEE into one game on android, the only issue that will occur is that you can't really select the campaigns and need to install Lefruets UI mod as that's the only mod I know of that sorts out the campaign select issue.

Besides my EET install on my android device, I also have BGEE+SOD as one game instead of two different ones.