Skip to content

Strange skills

I had no problems leveling until I was searching for different servers last week. I had gained a level and proceeded (in NWN EE PW's) to click done to confirm the process but the button wouldn't click therefore I cannot level my PC on Arabel. Now same thing for other servers...When I try to pick my skills, theres 2 unnamed skills at the top of the skill list a space (blank skill) Next line is a skill looks like brew potion icon but these 3 (skills?) are unnamed and offer no description and are unnamed....The next 7 skills are blank and icon-less.....then the default skills for regular NWN EE start but the same thing goes for when I try to level my PC. Is it a bug or did I DL something for a different server (Override?) I shouldn't have? (Mind you: I erased all my files...Haks...everything to erase this but the skill page errors still remain) (went into my program files, right clicked NWN, then Deleted and even my old usernames are gone with my characters)....Could anyone tell me what I have to do to fix these problems? Thank you in advance....

Comments

• DeadPinDeadPin Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Friend of mine is also having this same problem with a ranger. It also makes his feats list disappear and acts all funky for example picking rapid shot it says he doesnt meet the prereqs for it even though he chose PBS on a previous level.

EDIT: I just had him verify the game for a second time after a fresh install and he had a few missing/corrupt files. That fixed it issue. Weirdly though he had already verified files once prior to a fresh install.
  • Lilith_Heidi_hoeLilith_Heidi_hoe Member Posts: 13
    Is he using Steam? I think this option is available in Steam but remind me on how to verify my game please...Some servers still have this specific problem I'm having. When I try to make a new character or level this still happens. I started playing ALFA:Waterdeep and they have custom skills...but it doesn't happen on that server. Arabel...Netheril AoM some others. (it happens) If anyone has anymore advice don't disregard this thread please...thanx for your reply by the way...