Skip to content

Castle Rural "Inn, Coach 2x2" Holes/Gaps and Texture Issue

The "Inn, Coach 2x2" group for Castle Exterior, Rural (TNO01) has several issues as illustrated in the accompanying screenshot from the toolset. The ground texture is either UVMapped wrong or the rotation is off. I'm thinking its the rotation as I do not recall v1.69 being like that. There are also MANY holes in the edges where one tile meets the next - they are on ALL sides of the group. It looks like the mesh may have gotten pushed down?

muhulh1xwa43.jpg

A bug report has been filed.

Comments

• horredtheplaguehorredtheplague Member, Developer Posts: 186
    5p38cdp6vyvk.png

Hi, and thanks for bringing this to my attention. Turns out that one tile somehow got assigned the dirt instead of the grass texture. Also looks like that mesh might have shifted a little, about 0.25cm or so. Any rate, I've got it patched up for the next build.
  • @horredtheplague Looks good.

Just an FYI - In v1.69 some of the grass buildings - this in group included - used a series of textures that were supposed to emulate a patch of dirt around the wall that transitioned to grass:

bx33b3c374qf.jpg

That screenshot is of the v1.69 Coach Inn with the dirt02 and dirt03 textures used to create a dirt rim surrounding the stone walls of the buildings.

Note: the road has been moved so as to accommodate connecting the group to the road crosser, BUT the textures are otherwise unchanged from v.169. Nor has the UVMapping been adjusted.