Skip to content

SPOILERS: Voice of Durdel Anatha Quest

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
I have had some problems with finishing this quest. This may have been my own fault as I've added a few mods, but honestly can't remember seeing anything that would cause this problem.

When I take the bones of Durdel Anatha to Sister Calliana in Kuldahar, nothing happens. I found the various items I could have had as a reward elsewhere, but I am not sure if there is anything more that should happen. Is there any experience reward?
I've read about the old UFB mod, and the opening of the area in the NW of the Artisan's district. This area was already open the first time I entered the area (after getting the bones of D A, but before going to sister C.) and I collected Pale Justice.

Comments

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    Ignore this. I have way to much time, and not enough to fill it so I started the whole game again.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    normally what happens is sister calliana gives you one of 3 items; a suit of platemail, a cloak, and i forget what the other item is

plus this quest gives you the most XP reward than other quest reward in the game ( i think its just over 600 000 )
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    Thanks muchly @sarevok57 - I'll definitely remember this for my current runthrough