Skip to content

Jaheira romance/quest stuck.

sumomansumoman Member Posts: 4
revian is not spawned. Current LT is 34. Variable for active romance set on 1. More then 1h of real time and several days(10+) passed from last LT. Tried to rest outside, in city etc. RevianSpawn variable set to 2. Does anybody knows is that a bug or with which condition Revian should appear?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    are you using mods?

also, if you are in chapter 4,5 or 7 she will not appear and she only appears when you are outside, and she will not appear in any suldanessellar areas ( and by the looks of it she won't appear in the underdark exit area as well )

it could be very possible that revian has spawned into a non accessable area ( aka if you were in town and rested, she could have appeared onto a roof that you normally wouldn't be able to get to )

if you have the cheat console enabled you can try these commands;

C:SetGlobal("RevianeSpawn","LOCALS",1)
    C:SetGlobal("DerminSpawn","GLOBAL",1)
    C:SetGlobalTimer("RevianeAppear","GLOBAL",TWO_DAYS)
    C:SetGlobalTimer("DerminAppear","GLOBAL",FIVE_DAYS)

the only reason why im adding in the dermin commands as well is because i dont know if your game's scripting is messed up

after you enter those commands by the looks of it in 2 game days reviane should appear ( make sure you are outside in a nice open area when you do to make sure she doesnt get stuck on anything )
  • sumomansumoman Member Posts: 4
    Thank for response. No mods used, It's chapter two, after googling a lot manage to trigger it by setting lovetalk to 33. This action make a trigger and after talk revian appear immediately. Seems to be it was not triggered cause this lovetalk was in dungeon(quest with Red dragon at the beginning). Will try also your commands with "TWO_DAYS" as spawn changes tried before.
    BTW at which point "DerminSpawn" and "DerminAppear" variables should be created? As after talk with Reviane it's not exist on save game.
    if reviane appears and you didnt added anymore whacky commands, in theory everything should work as normal because its scripted that once she appears the dermin variables are set

so hopefully everything should be continuing as normal now

if not, make a note of it again here and we will take it from there and see what is going on
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    if reviane appears and you didnt added anymore whacky commands, in theory everything should work as normal because its scripted that once she appears the dermin variables are set

so hopefully everything should be continuing as normal now

if not, make a note of it again here and we will take it from there and see what is going on

Ok, seems to be everything is fine for now. Only short note Dermin appearance linked to LT dialogs, and not by in game time in my case, so he appeared second time after LT 51.
    Have a question about Terminsel appearance, can he appear in chapter 4 or 5? As do not have anything more to do in the chapter 3, and not really want to trigger AdvabceRealTime with console.
    nope, but he can appear in chapter 6 and he will probably appear in the area where you meet drizzt after emerging from the underdark
    Got it thx. Then maybe Demilich will be my task till end of 3 chapter, not much left to finish it up.

Maybe will be useful for anyone who had same issues as I did.

With all appearance of Dervin and Reviane better to be outdoors.

Reviane appeared after LT 33, which starts with words - "I have been in a similar place as this before, though it was in the company of other Harpers. I will miss those times.".

First appearance of Dermin was after LT 39 which starts with words- "There is an ill wind in the air..."

Second appearance of Dermin was after LT 51 which starts with words - "How... how did that last battle make you feel? Did you enjoy it? "

Third and last appearance of Dermin was after LT 55 which starts with words - "Ah, the dawning of our day, though it is very rarely that we seem to match our sleep to the cycle of day or night."

Last appearance was right after rest, also LT 55 triggered after rest.

Also thx for help to sarevok57 with fixing of Reviane problem, changed only "RevianeSpawn" variable to 1 and it solved the problem.
    good to hear :)