Skip to content

Just beat OC on Switch

SouldancertnSouldancertn Member Posts: 45
edited April 2020 in General Discussions NWN:EE
First, I've been playing NWN since the 2000s but I always found myself preferring the Infinity Engine games. In a way I still do, but NWN scratches a different itch that many other RPGs can't.

Anyway, just beat the OC for the first time. I used write this campaign off, but when I got NWN for my Switch over the holidays, I decided I'd give it another shot.

And I really enjoyed it, actually. Much more than expected.

And even on the Switch I really enjoyed the gameplay even after playing it on PC for the better part of 2 decades. I thought the port did well, I didn't mind the interface for the most part, and the EE graphic updates translated really well to Switch.

Of course, I'm continuing with SoU, which I have played through before, and sad ol' BG which I also have on Switch (and almost every other platform since it's my all-time favorite) is kind of getting lonely.

Anyway. Thanks for porting this game to Switch. There's a lot of content, and even some persistent worlds to explore. I *kind of* feel a little bit of a let down that the vast library of player made and newer content is essentially locked out from Switch, but honestly I usually spend most of my time in official content anyway (I rarely download mods for any games). Besides, I still have my PC version if I need to indulge that.

Speaking of which, please keep exploring options to release some of the newest DLCs to Switch if you can. I know Switch is likely not the devs biggest priority but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.