Skip to content

Inevitable transformation

Discussion title may look like something gameplay related, but not at all. I just wanted to express my disgust with the way this once friendly, intelligent forum changed in last 24 hours into something unbearably negative. I really respect moderators for not loosing their temper.
But I guess it is inevitable. All the game forums changes once the game is released and plenty of new users start to roll in just to insult the developers and torn apart the atmosphere of the place. Reasonable posts/requests/questions are then lost in the raising amount of flaming threads/posts created by mostly new users, just because they can´t play the minute the game is out or because they encounter a bug (completely forgeting the fact, that the games used to have serious bugs in the past as well, also without internet connection it was difficult to fix it in a short time, which is LUCKILY not the case nowadays). But that´s not the point. The game is simply too big/famous to retain it´s keen, friendly environment. That´s why I don´t like when my favorite game becomes too popular.

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Haha, yeah, I'm with ya, bud. I knew this would be coming. I haven't even tried to sift through much of it, but what little I have has been disappointing to say the very least.

We can always hope that after this initial storm, it will calm back down. It's possible. I personally don't think these forums will ever go back to being what they were before, but I do believe that in a few weeks it will settle down noticeably.

I would also like to give my regards and respect to the moderators for not losing their temper. Well said.