Skip to content

Problem with augmenting a character's attribute points...

A little while ago, I got word that it is possible to augment a character's attribute points (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, etc.) with a program called Leto. I had never really done something like that before, but I was intrigued to try it out - just to see what its like. So, I took a character of mine - a rogue - and increased his dexterity to a higher number. That said, at the time, my character was encumbered with the equipment and items in his backpack. After changing his dexterity, I went and dropped some of the content of his backpack, but oddly enough, after I was carrying less than his capacity, my character is still encumbered. I don't know why this happened, and this was the only copy of that character that I have saved, aside from the initial save file when I first made the character in general. As I have him saved, he has just started the second chapter of the official campaign. I am hoping there is a way to take away the encumbered status without having to start the character all over again. Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    One thing you can try is using Leto again (or the in-game console, or even Potions of Bull's Strength) to increase your character's strength to a higher number, above your carrying capacity limit. If that removes the encumbered status, drop the extra items, then reduce your character's Strength again.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Zaxares - I tried what you had said - step by step - but my character is still encumbered. Crud. I really don't want to have to restart my character.....
  • SymphonySymphony Member, Developer Posts: 142
    @NeveroddoreveN Can you post your character's .bic here?

If you're encumbered but you shouldn't be, there's probably a reason for it, but I'd have to look at the file to find out.