Skip to content

EET MegaMods - Bug: losing maximum memorized spell slots after waiting

Hi,

All my mage spellcasters lose some of their spell slots (mainly 3rd level so far) after a few seconds after resting. Has anyone encountered something similar? EEKeeper shows their proper max spell slots and once I rest, they are restored for a few seconds but then disappear. Waiting seems to trigger the loss. I'm using EET with a lot of mods; how can I single out the issue?

Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Pics of what it looks like. Khalid (lvl 5) is worse with going from 3/3 to 3/1
xkwnvwetip41.png
6rx3h69tnmed.png

Comments

• Deep_ThroatDeep_Throat Member Posts: 4
    I found out I have these two effects on EEKeeper:

Spell: Wizard Spell Slots Modifier [42] parameter 1: -1, parameter 2:124, resource 3: D5INTWQ

And I cannot remove them as they come back.
    edited April 2020
    By removing the D5INTWQ and D5INTWO files from my override folder, I've restored my slots but now I'm not sure if those files are supposed to be there or not...
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2020
    Thinking it loud.
    D5 is the prefix of subtledoctor. Could be originating from one of his mods. Didn't he make/contribute to Tome and Blood? You have that installed.
    Oooohhh the Readme does mention "To maintain balance with the existing system, the existing
    spell progressions for Mages, Bards, and Sorcerers will all be reduced by one spell per level, to a minimum of one spell."
    So I'm guessing there's a -1 but more INT would give your more slots.
    Silly me.