Skip to content

How to Install TDDv1.14 and TDDz Expansions

Hi there - after a gap of seven years when I played a heavily modded BGII with the mega mods, I have decided to try and play BGII EE with whatever mods have been adapted for it. The new installer worked well but I am having trouble with a few of my favorite mods from before and hope to get some help, and tips on how I can fix these problems myself (I'm not a programmer currently). In the case of the Darkest Day when it trys to instal TDDz it is missing a tp2 file for it, and looking at the zip file it doesn't include one. Any ideas where I can find this?

Additionally I started Jon's dungeon and have discovered Wulfgar from the Region of Terror mod but he won't talk to me (I noticed the first goblin in the dungeon also didn't interact with me or turn hostile). Any ideas on what may have caused this or if I can fix it. RoT is a great mod and I'd hate to miss it out.

Lastly I was previously able to access the Debug Mode by entering 'Debug Mode=1' in the baldur.ini file, but there no longer seems to be one in the directory. Any ideas on what it is now called? I found one called bws.ini but it just seems to refer to some voicesets for Jaheira.